Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #126, May 6th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #126

All that I give is given to myself.

We need a reprieve
   From what we believe,
'Cause what we give
   We also receive,
And we cannot conceive
   Of what God can achieve.

We are not strong,
   And our thinking is wrong --
We're just part of the throng,
   But to God we belong.

We must see with clarity
   That there is no disparity --
Forgiveness is not charity,
   And true love is not a rarity.

No need to sail the sea --
   Just set your soul free --
God's Gifts are meant to be --
   First please give them to me.

This is not eccentricity --
   When God restores our unity,
Salvation comes to you and me,
   And so restores our sanity.

God's Plan we now will see --
   Divine we now must be --
Everything I give to you,
   I also give to me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment