Sunday, May 3, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #123, May 3rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #123

I thank my Father for His gifts to me.


Today I loudly sing --
Loud as church bells ring --
"Thank You God for everything."

Thank You God for making me,
And for not forsaking me;
Thanks for walking with me,
And for talking with me.

Thank You for Salvation,
And for divine inspiration;
Thanks for making me brave,
And for freeing this slave.

Thanks for shining your light on me,
And for giving me autonomy;
Thanks for bringing me home,
So I no longer roam.

Thank You for staying with me,
And Thanks for praying with me;
Thank You for what You give to me,
And making me want to live with Thee.

Thank You for my voice which sings,
My gratitude for all God's things,
And the blessings that Your Love brings,
Which fill this world with gladness
And take away all sadness.

Thanks for success in each holy endeavor,
And for your love light shining forever --
This day new gifts and hope will bring:
Thank You God, for everything!


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment