Saturday, April 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #115, April 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #115

Review of:
(99) Salvation is my only function here.
(100) My part is essential to God's plan for salvation.


Now I will forgive you
For all errors I have made,
So now I can release you
From my sins I thought had stayed.


There's no one to blame,
So I feel no shame,
And I don’t want fame
'Cause this isn't a game --
Forgiveness and salvation are the same.


"Salvation is my only role"
Are words that make me whole,
But I feel no compunction
Since forgiveness is my function.


Still, appearances swarm,
But regardless of form,
God's Love keeps us warm.


When every voice seems loud and shrill,
When every step is up a hill,
When doubts our days so often fill,
Eternal truth remember still:
God's Love is not a frill --


It is His Only Will --
To give you happiness, until
Your mind's completely still
And with light your heart is filled.


So let’s take joy to others --
All our sisters and our brothers --
We’re here to let them know
They can let their sorrows go.


When our joy's complete,
Our hearts will skip a beat --
But still we must repeat:
God makes our joy complete.


My job's to see the Christ in me,
And also see the Christ in thee --
Let's open up all eyes to see
God's Plan will set us free.


For today and for eternity,
God's Love will give us surety
That happy we shall always be --
Filled with light eternally.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete