Thursday, April 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #120, April 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #120

Review of:
(109) I rest in God.
(110) I am as God created me.

Whenever you rest in God
You will have the best of God --
You’ll live in peace and certainty,
With Love for all eternity.

When I let God work through me,
I'll be the best that I can be,
And be as I was meant to be:
Perfect, as God created me.

I rest in God 
And He speaks through me;
I rest in Him 
And He sets me free;
I rest in Him 
And can finally see:
I am as God created me!

This is not a quirk --
Let God do the work.
Let Him now restore,
And put an end to war.
We can end the killing
If we are willing.

Don't be surprised,
Just close your eyes.
As God enters in
His work will begin.

God's rest will reassure --
This world has no allure --
You’ll have the right attitude,
When you’re filled with gratitude.

Since you're God’s True Child
You can't be defiled --
Your efforts are worthwhile --
Your love will make God smile.

God’s already won --
You are His Son --
When you have the best of God,
Finally you can rest in God.




From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment