Thursday, April 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #99, April 9th


Please Read ACIM Lesson #99

Salvation is my only function here.

In this world I made my choice
To listen to God's Voice.
I hear His Message still:
"This world is not my Will."

I say with true impunity
God is truly Unity --
All the different things we see
Simply cannot be.

Please God save me 
From what I can't resist,
And forgive me 
For sins that don't exist.

Salvation undoes 
What was never done,
And makes us see
That we're all One.

Earth and Heaven 
Can't be defiled
Within a mind 
That's reconciled.

Let God and Spirit
Inside your mind
And you'll be free 
From the bounds of time.

The illusions in this world of pain
Treat God's Truth with such disdain,
They make us falsely feel
Things that are just unreal.

The Keys to the Kingdom
Are the keys to freedom --
See God's Light and feel no fear --
Salvation is your function here.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"     
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment