Wednesday, April 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #98, April 8th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #98

I will accept my part in God's
plan for salvation.

I think I always knew
What God gave me to do,
So I no longer argue
With what I know is true.

Now I know God's Plan for me --
I'm happy in my certainty --
I've been given all His Surety
Of peace and true security.

So now I am resigned to play
The part I am assigned to play --
What seems hard I take in stride,
And all my doubts are cast aside.

I'm sinless and I have no fear --
Salvation is already here --
The part I play is now most clear,
And this I hold most dear.

Before God I felt like a sinner --

With God I feel like a winner.
My pain was just a mistake -- 
God does not forsake --

So now I'm fully awake,
And every step I take
Is only for His Sake.

It is such a thrill --

I feel such a chill --
I know I will fulfill
My own part of God's Will.

I accept and understand it,

Just the way God planned it --
Gone is all my sadness --
My heart is filled with gladness.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"     
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment