Sunday, April 19, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #109, April 19th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #109  

I rest in God.

I rest with God in safety,
And peace that makes me happy,
So now I finally see
His true reality:
God's inside of me --
What will be will be --
His truth will set us free.

So now just let God speak to you --
Now just let Him speak through you.
This is nothing new --
Illusions can't intrude --
His Words are always true.

When we rest in God there's healing
Beyond all earthly feeling.
With Him we’re undisturbed,
And we never feel perturbed.

You have your peace and now must call
To every person and to all:
"Rest in God and never fall --
Live inside His peacefull hall --
This gift from God is best of all."

With no earthly interference,
I give up my incoherence,
Unshaken by the world’s appearance.

To this I can attest:
In God we always rest --
This is healing at its best.

Because I know I'm guiltless,
I ask for peace and stillness
Without the world's illness.

I’ll never be forlorn again,
Nor wear a crown of thorns again,
And I won't suffer scorn again --
When I rest in God I'm born again.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"         
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment