Friday, April 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #114, April 24

Please Read ACIM Lesson #114

Review of:
(97) I am spirit.
(98) I will accept my part in God's plan for salvation.

When I open up my heart 
And let the Holy Spirit in,
I open up my mind 
And let the Holy Spirit win --
Because I am pure spirit, 
My miracles begin.

Miracles increase in power 
When you accept them,
But illusions lose their power 
When you inspect them,
So now's the time 
You must reject them.

When you are hurtin'
Give Spirit your burden --
Your peace will be certain.

When your soul's reeling,
God gives you healing
Beyond human feeling.

The Holy Spirit 
Never fears to rule
This world that pain 
Appears to rule --

It's master of your 
Brave new world,
And gives you power 
To save the world.

It gives you everything you need
So you have certainty indeed --
Each human mind can now be freed.

Your mind will be resolved,
Mistakes will be absolved,
All problems will be solved.

Please just start
To play your part --
You know how
So accept it now.

It's God's good pleasure
To give you treasure
Beyond all measure.

Now give Him dedication
To His Plan for your salvation
To end all your frustration.

Lay down your earthly tasks --
Put away your earthly masks --
Do everything God asks.

For all of eternity
Now you'll see
What you're meant to be.




From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment