Sunday, April 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #95, April 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #95

 I am one Self, united with my Creator.


Here's the truth we all must see:
With all things we have unity --
I'm in you and you're in me --
We're One, with no disparity,
So see with perfect clarity
The True Self God made you to be.

You're not a clod --
You're part of God;
You're not a fake --
We make mistakes;
You're not an error --
You reflect God's mirror;
See the reflection
Of your perfection.

We have a sacred obligation
To see beyond the separation:
We are one with God and all Creation.

So now you must dare
To become aware --
That you are God's Son
And we are all one.

The Truth now extend:
On you God depends.
Please don't fight it:
With God you're united.

Illusions are on the run
As I follow the sun,
So please don't make fun,
Or think I'm dumb --
With God I am One.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"    

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment