Saturday, June 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #178, June 27th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #178

Review of:

(165) Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
(166) I am entrusted with the gifts of God.

With holiness align --
   Let God's Light Shine --
Then you'll find
   True peace of mind.

When I denied God's Thought,
   I became distraught, 'cause
Happiness can't be bought.

To receive all 
   Gifts from God,
Our minds must 
   Shift with God,
So we have no 
   Rift with God.

When our minds are 
   Prepared for God,
Our joys will be 
   Shared with God --
Nothing can be 
   Compared with God.

His Love I've stopped denying --
   True joy He is supplying --
His Love is still undying --
   For God I'm testifying.

His gifts are unsurpassed --
   The time for doubt is past --
I'm in Heaven -- Home at last.

God still trusts in me --

   But not just in me --
Since His Love we inherit,
   Let's all just share it.


It's time to stop wandering --
   It's a thought worth pondering --
His gifts we've been squandering.

If you'll choose the Gift of God,

   You won't lose your gifts from God,
And your heart will lift with God.

Your life will always be tragic

   If stuck in this world's magic --
You'll have a life of futility
   With no joy or utility.

So now it comes to me:
   God's Truth will always be --
His gifts will set us free,
   If we can only see
They're our true identity.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment