Thursday, June 11, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #162, June 11th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #162

I am as God created me.

Please don't be afraid of me --
I am as God created me.
Though egos have inflated us,
We're all as God created us --
And though the world's frustrated you,
You are as God created you.

Know you're holy indeed
When your mind has been freed --
You'll see God's Holy Light,
And have Christ's holy sight --
You'll enjoy eternal life,
Since salvation is your right.

Don't reject it:
Just accept it.
Let Christ in:
You have no sin.

Happiness is yours --
Just open Heaven's doors --
If you dare it,
You can share it.

Forever, it has seemed
That we would be redeemed --
Now God's Love is esteemed,
And we're waking from our dream.

God's shaking us,
And waking us --
Where's He taking us?
Is he finished making us?

Since God's the boss,
It's time to toss
Our sense of loss --
Don't die on the cross.

We're truly free
When we truly see
Our identity
Is divinity,
So finally we
End misery --

What now will be 
   Will always be --
I am as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment