Thursday, June 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #176, June 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #176

Review of:
(161) Give me your blessing, holy Son of God.
(162) I am as God created me.

Before this truth I've always trembled:
I am the person God assembled.
And this truth is always clear:
My body's a symbol of doubt and fear. 

In the world's mirror you can see your Self,
   And from the world's fear you can free your Self,
But with God you can always be your Self.

Can't you finally see

   How your Self is lovely?
Can't you now agree
   That your Self is holy?
The truth is not negotiable:
   The Self is not that sociable.

The bells of truth 

   Will ring,
While ancient songs 
   We sing --
We now have 
   Everything --
God's Love is our
   Blessing.

Holiness is your birthright --
   You're holy in God's Sight --
There's nothing God forbade you --
   After all, it's God who made you.

And here's a thought most true:

   You are as God created you.
And now the truth I finally see:
   I am as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment