Thursday, June 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #169, June 18th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #169

By grace I live. By grace I am released.

When living in our God State,
We will never fear nor hate --
We'll wake up from eternal strife,
And find we have eternal life.

The only thing that we will see
Is God's true holy unity --
Time passing to eternity --
Heaven made for you and me.

Don't hesitate or falter --
Put your life upon God's Altar --
Now every sickness you can heal --
With grace this world's no longer real.

Receive grace with your open mind --
The most precious gift that we can find --
With grace we all will transcend time.

Please come now, God, and do Thy Will,
Which is always better than MY will --
I've had my earthly fill --
My heart is with You still.

Salvation is not timed.
We merely play the parts assigned,
Alive forever in God's Mind --
Grace transcends our earthly grind.
No longer can we fight --
With God all minds unite.

Dear God, I hope that you are pleased,
For with Your Grace I am released --
Through Your Grace I now can live,
And so Your Grace I now can give.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Hello There Leo ~ Thank you for brightening up my day with your lovely poetry on the course lessons. I hope you are going to publish them into a book. May peace shine in your heart ~ The New Switzerland Project ~ CBS

    ReplyDelete